Are you re-opening your business post COVID-19 restrictions or a temporary closure?
Do you need some help to understand your statutory obligations and the action you need to take?
Don't keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best. Get the right information to help you to re-open your business safely.
To assist you with this, The Better Business for All (BBfA) partnership has produced a comprehensive COVID-19 Toolkit to help guide you with the re-opening of your business.
As a business owner, it's important to take the necessary steps to ensure the safety and protection of your employees and customers.
The toolkit includes:
· Updated working safely guidance
· Occupancy levels & support bubbles
· Changes to NHS Test and Trace hotels and other guest accommodation
· Information on ventilation and workplace testing for shops and branches
· Checklists to help you focus on the main controls to re-open your business
These checklists can also be used if it is necessary to close temporarily.
To print or view the COVID-19 Toolkit.
If you need any help with this or any other area of health and safety, please do get in touch, we’re here to help.