Health and safety consultancy services including advice and assistance and mentoring. Whatever your businesses there will always be hazards associated with it.
A hazard is something that has the potential to cause harm and in your business it could be:
- that it comes from dealing with members of the public,
- mental health issues from the stress involved within the workplace,
- it could be that you are handling certain chemicals,
- coming into contact with electricity, handling injuries or the risk of fire,
- it could be that you are working in a particularly hostile location such as a confined space.
Our role would be to work with you to identify the hazards that your business has, that you have these hazards under control and if not where the gaps are and how these gaps can be resolved.
It may well be that you will take on these responsibilities in-house for dealing with health and safety and we can mental the individual who would like to do this or as the legislation allows (Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations) we can undertake this service on your behalf and you become a retained customer of our company.
To ensure you stay protected as an organisation we would assist in the development and building of a state-of-the-art safety management system which would ensure your organisation’s protection and safeguard your workforce.