Fire Wardens are designated the responsibility of executing the plan in an emergency situation.
This course covers:
- Fire development and behaviour
- Fire escape routes and active and passive fire protection measures. [Fire alarms, emergency lights, signs and notices]
- Fire doors
- Fire fighting equipment
- Emergency evacuation procedures and fire drills
- Human behaviour in fires.
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Managing fire safety evacuations
- Liaising with the fire brigade
This training will be facilitated by David Dunford, NEBOSH, BA(Hons) Education & Training, DMS, IFPO and Registered MIFPO Fire Risk Assessor.
The training was very well received and attendees commented that the 2.5 hours had flown by. Everyone was very complimentary about the training saying how useful they found it.
Jenni Freeth, Executive Manager, Girlguiding South West England
Venue: The Meeting Room, The Church Hall Lower Street, Harnham, Salisbury, Wiltshire SP2 8EY.
Timings: 9.30am start with a 12.30 pm finish (Tea & Coffee will be provided).
Cost: £65pp plus VAT (Payment required in advance of attendance).
Please note both theory and practical training will be given during the course, attendees are required to wear suitable footwear and clothing.
Future Dates: 24th June, 9th September and 11th November 2020.
This course can be held in the Company's own premises by arrangement. Cost on application, call 01722 326 390 to find out more.