Fire Safety Training for Managers and Employees
What No Safety is now offering two NEW half day (3-hour) courses on Fire Awareness, one for managers and one for employees.
Fire Safety for Managers
This course is aimed at managers in any organisation who have authority and responsibility for dealing with safety matters and may be involved in ensuring compliance and business continuity.
The course covers:
- Fire Safety Legislation and compliance
- Fire safety strategy and policy
- Risk management and risk assessment
- Fire safety and business continuity
Fire Safety Awareness
This course is aimed at all employees and covers:
- Fire development and behaviour
- Fire escape routes and active and passive fire protection measures. [Fire alarms, emergency lights, signs and notices.]
- Fire doors
- Basic fire risk assessment
- Firefighting equipment
- Emergency evacuation procedures and fire drills
- Human behaviour in fires
It is recommended and anticipated that these courses are held on your premises. Enabling us to tailor for you and most importantly your business needs.
Both training courses will be facilitated by David Dunford, NEBOSH, BA(Hons) Education & Training, DMS, IFPO and Registered MIFPD Fire Risk Assessor. David worked in the fire service for 34 years and was actively involved in all aspects of risk management; advising on technical fire safety matters, enforcement, education and training. He continues to work in the field of operational incident command, providing training to the fire and ambulance service and is an active member of Serve On, a charity that provides disaster response teams worldwide.
These courses can be provided for up to a maximum of 15 persons. POA.